Monitors, maintains, and reports the operations of wells and sites on an assigned route. Inspects and maintains property and equipment on a routine basis. Works to optimize production in a safe, cost-effective manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Ability to understand gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to learn company specific applications.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or equivalent training in general machinery operation or equipment usage, oil and gas production, or relevant field
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, Safety and Training:
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment; ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Communicate regularly with production foreman and relief pumper.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Perform all duties in accordance with environmental, health and safety guidelines.
- Perform assignments in an effective an efficient manner.
- Ensure work being carried out is performed in a manner that is compliant with company safety standards.
- Represent the company in a respectable manner.
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical demands include: sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials (maximum 50 pounds) such as bulky tanker hoses, carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, twisting, repetitive wrist and hand movements, hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vision), ability of rapid mental coordination and mentally alert for the entire regular shift.
- Operators work in all types of weather conditions incuding extreme heat and cold.
- Duties of the position expose employee to moving mechanic parts and outside weather conditions.
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Noise level in the work environment is generally loud.
- The company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
Safety and Training:
- Each employee is responsible and accountable for conducting job tasks in a safe, healthy an environmentally cautious manner.
- Report all incidents to appropriate company personnel including: Supervisor, Dispatch and HSE Representative.
APPLY NOW!!! Quick application click link below or copy to web browser